1. Baby Driver: What The Fast and The Furious should have been
2. Baahubali – The Conclusion: Scale, magnitude, sheer epicness and for having the best scene of 2017
3. Coco – The best animated film of 2017.
4. Dhuruvangal Pathinaru: An excellently crafted thriller.
5. Glen Garry Glenross: Just listen to that dialogue.
6. Green Room: A clinic on tone and how to have a sense of space.
7. It – More about the kids and the clown than the scares themselves.
8. Interstellar: Stop being dicks to someone being earnest.
9. Kaminey: Vishal Bharadwaj’s Tarantino film.
10. Kanchivaram: Heartbreak captured to perfection.
11. Logan: The second best film from the X-Men universe.
12. Madras: I repeat. If I made this movie, Rajinikanth would work with me too.
13. Memories of Murder: Bong Joon-Ho arrived with this bad boy.
14. Nocturnal Animals: If there is one man I envy, it is Tom Ford.
15. Okja: A coming-of-age tale masquerading as an animal rights film.
16. Ondu Motteya Kathe: Talking to you about the importance of accepting who you are physically without talking down to you.
17. Split: M. Night is back baby.
18. The Host: Awkwardly CG-ed Korean Godzilla kicks ass.
19. Vikram Vedha: Look inwards to know who you are.
20: Wonder Woman: Superman, step aside. She now represents hope, truth and justice.